Ryuugamine Mikado [ 竜ヶ峰 帝人 ] (
worldwithoutcolor) wrote2013-02-11 10:31 pm
Entry tags:
- ain't no cans here,
- brofists all around,
- brotps and ot3s,
- doomed to a life of being trolled,
- game: all,
- game: dragonhaven,
- girl trouble,
- how am i supposed to study,
- ic,
- idek,
- idk my bff masaomi?,
- kida-kun runs on cats?,
- mad typing skills and lack thereof,
- school shenanigans,
- sharing is caring,
- voicemail,
- voicetesting forever,
- we got a rad bromance,
- what have we learned,
- what is this thread anymore


[VOICE MESSAGE~]
[RETURN VOICE MESSAGE so idk playing phone tag? |D]
[And SINCE WHEN DO VOICEMAILS NEED TO BE EXCITING, but... it's... Masaomi, so probably pointless to ask.]
[PHONE TAG IT IS~]
Aha~ [Kida makes that semi-annoying ‘wrong answer’ buzzer sound, and Mikado can probably imagine him making an X over his head by crossing his wrists, if this were IRL rather than over the phone anyway.]
WRONG! The Emperor of the Dragon Peak can’t possibly have something so commonplace! You need a voicemail message to match your name!
Something passionate and memorable and powerful! Something like, TREMBLE IN FEAR AND AWE, MORTAL BEINGS, FOR YOU HAVE REACHED THE MIGHTY EMPEROR OF THE DRAGON PEAK! WEEP WITH JOY AND GRATITUDE, FOR HE GIVES YOU LEAVE TO SPEAK! HOH-HAHHHHH!!
[PHONE TAG FOREVER] & Mikado begins to suspect Kida won't pick up *until* he changes his message
[MAYBE 5EVER EVEN] lol Oh how well he knows his BFF~ X'D <3
:D ♥
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
asdhfjlakdi Kida I can't even XDDD
THIS REPLY WILL NOT LIKELY HELP YOU CAN X'D
pffffffffff NOPE XDDD
Kida-muse says LOL YOU KNOW YOUR ICON KEYWORDS TTLY APPLIED IN THAT LAST TAG~ X'D
SO GLAD HE COULD BE OF AMUSEMENT B|
I'M GLAD THAT YOU'RE SO GLAD~
YEAH OKAY
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GLAD that doesn't SOUND very glad...
:|
That doesn't LOOK very glad either... I AM STARTING TO SUSPECT YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY GLAD AT ALL! 8O
:| ... (;¬д¬)
Y U DO DIS BFF //SAWB (ಥ_ಥ )
WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY THE VICTIM
BECAUSE YOU MADE ME ONE!! ___。・°°・(>д<。)・°°・。___
... '8|
..& now, even after that OUTPOURING of grief & emotion, all you give me is THAT FACE?? (ཀ д ཀ)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[RANDOM TEXT SOMETIME THAT MORNING (PROBABLY DURING CLASS)]
[RANDOM TEXT FIVE MINUTES AFTER THE ONE ABOVE]
[...AND ANOTHER FIVE MINUTES LATER...]
[THREE MINUTES LATER]
[SIX MINUTES LATER~]
look Mikado!! its u & me!! \^o^/
[30 SECONDS LATER]
[HALF AN HOUR LATER BECAUSE HE'S GOOD AND WAITS UNTIL CLASS IS OVER]
it's not even 9 yet
where do you find all these (; ̄Д ̄)
[...THERE IS NO REPLY...UNTIL ABOUT FIVE MINUTES AFTER CLASS HAS STARTED AGAIN |3]
[and you think it's over...BUT THEN FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER...]
[FOUR MINUTES LATER]
[SIX MINUTES LATER]
[THREE MINUTES LATER]
[TWO MINUTES LATER]
[TEN SECONDS LATER]
[15.1 SECONDS LATER]
[15.2 SECONDS LATER]
[15.4 SECONDS LATER]
[15.5 SECONDS LATER]
[15.7 SECONDS LATER]
[15.9 SECONDS LATER]
[A MINUTE LATER]
[TWO MINUTES LATER]
[5 MINUTES LATER]
[30 SECONDS LATER]
[1 MINUTE LATER]
[2 MINUTES LATER]
[30 SECONDS LATER]
[4 MINUTES LATER]
[1 MINUTE LATER]
[1 MINUTE LATER]
[1 MINUTE LATER]
[21 MINUTES LATER AKA ONCE CLASS IS OVER]
[....TEN MINUTES LATER, surprisingly enough]
[15 MINUTES LATER]
[2 MINUTES LATER]
[7 MINUTES LATER]
[1 MINUTE LATER]
[11 MINUTES LATER]
[10 SECONDS LATER]
[...then FOUR MINUTES LATER (because he had to backtrack and check what all he'd said lol)]
[7 MINUTES LATER]
[2 MINUTES LATER]
[10 MINUTES LATER]
[5 MINUTES LATER (because of Mikado saying he'd never hate him...<3)]
[6 MINUTES LATER (lol did he need to recover from the brofeels? XD)]
[2 MINUTES LATER (p. much...though there was still a little worry there too)]
[1 MINUTE LATER (bawwww)] ...new muse and I'm already attracting the deer ffff
[2 MINUTES LATER (♥♥♥)] Hey now, WE LUV DEM DEERS \o/
[30 SECONDS LATER]
[30 SECONDS LATER]
[30 SECONDS LATER]
[30 SECONDS LATER]
[30 SECONDS LATER]
[3 MINUTES LATER]
[10 MINUTES LATER]
[2 MINUTES LATER]
[30 SECONDS LATER]
[15 MINUTES LATER because trying to decide what to say... not that it helps]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
text. | backdated to sometime yesterday
[ He doesn't need to say who this is and that he's back, does he? Of course, he's expecting a reply really soon since his rune could actually connect to Mikado's, unlike to some... others. It means he's still there.
Right?
...
What a fiasco. ]
voice & some action
As he approaches to Mikado's apartment, Shadow gathers all the energy he's got, just to teleport inside the kid's home as the impatient little creep he is.
His efforts are a waste though, the apartment is empty, or so it seems. Reason tells him not to jump to conclusions so fast, for all he knows Mikado might be taking a walk. But his gut just tells him different. Something is wrong.
Fishing his rune from behind his quills, he leaves another message. ]
Mikado, what is your loca—... where are you?
[ He sounds so tired, reply pls?
Cue, crickets]text | two days later
I just got your messages. I was out, sorry. I'm at my place now if you want to stop by.
text
[RANDOM TEXT]
[AT 11:55]
[P.M.]
[ON A SCHOOL NIGHT]
[AND POSSIBLY THE NIGHT BEFORE MIDTERMS START]
slkjdfs
Just a simple response that should say enough -- and that he can easily text with one hand while he's still facedown in his pillow.]
no
[15 seconds later]
[10 seconds later]
[1 minute later]
[2 minutes later]
[30 seconds later]
[30 seconds later]
[20 seconds later]
[1 minute later]
[30 seconds later]
[2 minutes later]
[5 seconds later] (and dangit, now I want bacon :C)
[1 minute later] (LOL well I am the weirdest person in the world for not liking it SO...)
[20ish minutes later] (.....GASPETH. WE WILL HAVE TO TRY TO FIX THAT IF WE EVER BECOME ROOMIES!!)
no nutritional value tho! kinda the opposite!
Sometimes healthy < SUPER DELISH. As long as you do it in moderation!
I already have enough guilty!foods tho sobs
THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR BACON!!!!!
ffff XD
DON'T LAUGH, I AM IMPARTING AN UNSHAKEABLE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE TO YOU
OH RIGHT SORRY /SRS FACE but now *I* want pancakes
..I want BOTH. Nothing better than hot pancakes w/maple syrup + a piece of bacon to top each bite
STOP I'M HUNGRY
ME TOO, COME VISIT & I WILL MAKE PANCAKES FOR US (life imitating art? lol)
ok the day I show up and the first words out of my mouth are "pancakes 8|" remember YOUR FAULT
I AM QUITE WILLING TO ACCEPT THIS BLAME I like to make pancakes :]
yes good I will remember this
I make 'em from scratch too, none of that Bisquick nonsense (˘◡˘)
WOO \o/
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
I think this whole thread started as an elaborate plan to just let you use that adorbs icon
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
private text | backdated to Sep 19/20
millionmessages Nai had been sending, he just lost it. ]help
[ ... No punctuation whatsoever... Yeah, something doesn't seem right. Oh, btw, sorry to wake you, Mikado, IT MIGHT BE LIKE 2AM BUT WHAT IS SLEEP? ]
1/2
asfjljvfzatn:+33333334#dshnl
kklllllllllllll
2/2 private text
what's wrong?
[He doesn't even apologize for the lizards yet; this sounds serious.]
private text
Why was he even texting him!?
Ah, yeah... Because he's done thinking about this, he doesn't know what to do anymore, and it's driving him mad.
He thought he had this nailed. He thought he could stop caring.
What a joke. ]
evryting?
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
private text
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
no subject
SO!!!!
rumor has it that u missed me!!!
well ~HAVE NO FEAR~ b/c HERE I M
READY 2 FLOOD U WITH MY LOVE ONCE MORE!!!
♥-☆*:.♥。.ヽ(≧3≦)ノ.。♥.:*☆-♥
no subject
flood someone else with it. stop texting me after midnight. go to sleep
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
I'm not even slightly sorry for this tag
[1/??? WHO KNOWS, YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
OKAY DONE
NOMS ON UR SPAM
[1/2]
[2/2]
(no subject)
[1/2]
[2/2]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
I FORGOT THIS THREAD EXISTED, DIED LAUGHING WHEN I FOUND IT, AND HAD TO TAG IT BACK X'DDDD
WELL IF U INSIST
[1/2]
[2/2]
RESURRECTING THIS LOVELY TRAINWRECK
[1/3] LMAO *CHOOO-CHOOOOOO~!*
(no subject)
[3/3] CELEBRATING ITS RE-LIFE WITH DEERZ (AS IS TRADITION)
I HATE THAT ICON AND I HATE THIS (1/???)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
DONE. YOU BROKE HIM KIDA GJ
[1/3] HAY GURL HAY, DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THIS THREAD BD
[2/3]
[3/3]
I DID DANG IT, TY FOR RESURRECTING THIS MESS
*ARISE IN THE NAME OF THE NECROMANCER!* also [1/2]
[2/2]
1/2 right back atchu 'n TIME FOR THEM TEAL DEERZ AGAIN
2/2
[1/2] NEVER FORGET THIS THREAD <3
[2/2] I CAME IN LIKE A WRECK-IT-RALPH, YOU JUST CLOSED YOUR EYES AND SWORE~
1/2 FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
2/3 I lied
3/3
1/3 SUP BRO, BETCHU FORGOT ABOUT DIS
2/3
3//3
I *WISH* I COULD FORGET ABOUT THIS TBH
N E V E R F O R G E T ♥
C U R S E D REMINDER
-MAKES OBNOXIOUS KISSY-NOISES IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION-
ffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
...
...
...
...
...
...
...